Wednesday, November 03, 2004

An Entire Stake

The Skies boiled red
sizzling clouds, burning space
splitting earth, ending worlds.
anger brewing, hatred unfurled,
heart ceased, deaths haste,
the truth uttered,the devils said.
voice choked with suffering and pain
mine eyes glare with lament and sorrow
mysoul trapped in eternity-forever
my life and death a word together
from others their joy i cant borrow
then flesh and blood in the rain
enemies on the masses
in me my evil grows
in me my urge to kill
and to kill i will
in em my evil shows
my army readied on lashes
death to me is nothing
life itself is futile
survival is a must
for i fufill must lust
my life's title
-killing for soothing
the freedom you seek
the freedom i give
the liberty you own
is from me, you loan
your fate i shift
for you force is weak
behind me,
i close my door
to face your champion
win you'll see
victorious i be
your poisonous scorpion
has bled the floor
im born of vengeance
i thrive on violence
i live on despair
what you can spare
tremble- in my turbulence
our hatred-ancient
you shall not be forgotten
your missdeeds remembered
your woes still remain
you disloyalty in lane
my mind encumbered
my life force rotten
im really sorry about todays entree. sinister stuff. thats how i felt today. it is 6am in the morning. my anger and hatred twisted neyond recognition. i am hurt. in pain. i have been betrayed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home