Wednesday, March 22, 2006

*Screams and tears off head*

Reality hit me really hard on a really sensitive part of my very real body today

i just realized the gravity of the amount of work i had to hand in by next Monday. its like a giant-massive-object just loomed over my shoulders and despite the distance i could feel its pull on my blood and veins. so huge and black that it has eclipsed my joy of being able to enjoy...well the...less stressful things...

the funny thing is, i didnt see it coming =/

this unidentified celestial object is actually a collection of many not so little things. namely my Journal, which i did not valounteer to do, a History essay which i have no clue what im supposed to do, a Sociology Essay that requires me to write 3 things about MYSELF but based on the readings from another person's published book? (WTF#@$^$#%$pwned) and also the weekly case study i have to...erm...study... and my tutorial booklet was ninjaed by Jasmine, sure shes pretty but that doesnt mean i have to get into trouble for her =( (sucks that they changed the due dates from Tuesday to Monday...there goes my Sunday nights)

hope i can see her somewhere between Thursday to Sunday and ask for my booklet back

but now realizing the problem i have taken numerous steps to fight off this invasion. i hath armed myself with 300g of Coroka Golden Blend Coffee and 20 packs of Irish Breakfast/Classic Afternoon Tea variations and condensed milk to go with those 2.

yep UNi life is good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim Lian said...

Let's put it this way.

You can do it.
You will do it.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Mz said...

*nyak nyak*
i wonder how come i never had so much homework to do.. in my whole life? well, u're used to this kind of homework life anyway, aren't u?

cheers, n kudos to u for still havin time to blog it out!

4:31 PM  
Blogger f-r3d said...

coffee is good, caffeine is great, it helps to keep you awake and wear down your body as well.. lol, anyway, it's just part of unilife to get pounded by tons n tons of homework or assignments.. at least for undergraduate level..

enjoy yourself, i really miss those days, where i have a direction and an objective for my course assessment.. whereas.. now i need to complete everything myself.. from writting my own schemes, notes, contacting the education ministry for info, till interacting with gay & lesbian counsellors for exclusive information.. hmm.. how i wish i have a journal to read

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home