Sunday, June 15, 2008

Very Short Black

Substance abuse ftloss.

Lately i my fridge ran out of milk, so i cant make cappucinos or lattes; the freezer ran out of vanilla icecream, so no affogatos, so im limited to short and long black coffee. But to make a long Black, that would mean i have to boil a different kettle of water to make a short black - long. which takes too much time and energy, so i've been drinking naught but Short Blacks.

now the thing about short blacks, since theyre potent little buggers, they taste really bitter if you take it without sugar. This morning (ahem morning being the time i woke up), i made a short black, as usual, then i ran into a dilemma - 2 sugars? or just one?

To oust myself, i decided to go with three, "I solved my own trouble created by my own troublesome, indecisive mind! Ha!"

Feeling smug, i just dumped sugar into a tiny-tinily small cup (alittle larger than an old-school camera film bottle), then my machine made that familiar pressurizing sound, and steam started to hiss from the vents.

Bam! short black in my hand. After stirring it alittle, i took my 1st sip of sin of the day, to my great surprise, it was bitter as hell, still it was good Brazilian Coffee.

nearing the end of the cup, id imagine the sugar to be all undesolved, and id have 1 last shot of sugary heaveness... i waited for it, but....

it didnt come... it was bitter thruought the whole small cup. Looking at the sugar deposits at the bottom of the cup, i pout. :(

no care, gotta get that sweetness. before i realize it, i was trying to lick the bottom of the cup, doing a myriad of stupid facial expressions unbeknownst to mankind.

:d :d :d :d :p

...too deep :( no sugary feeling :(

Bah...i'll just go grab a spoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home