Friday, November 05, 2004

Fading Lights

The lights in my corridor fade. One by one they abandon their cause to shine. they have had enough. i feel the same for me. A dark shroud always follows me, just beyond the horizon. Even the sun's light had dimmed where i stand. I can feel the cold earth through soles of my shoes..my skin oversensitively numb, i could feel evrything untill i have felt nothing more. my eyes cried garlic tears. for each drop that flows, more follows.. the blood in me flows in the other direction its meant to be, i am bitter. maybe the Betrayer is right. i AM bitter- bitter for my judgement. my heart crumples in its own weight, the blood flows not on it anymore, but by the boiling. then my bones rattle and shake, they need not hold my body no more, my body is held together by vengeance. my humane soul abandons me, just like the light in the bulb. i am an empty carcass. my mind has begged the body to cease, but there exists, a lifeless life within me. "i shall not rest" it said, then it continued "your enemies shall fall before you do". my death is inevitable.but your justice will before that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home