Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Couldve Been Better...

Gouge mine Eyes
Them Food for Crows
Rip My Tongue
As my Error Grows

Pierce thy Heart
Break them bones
Shaft mine Ears
So the Silence strolls.

Burn my Skin
peel them soon
killed my kin
by wound on wound

Drain thy blood
to Rob my smells
of rosen' flood
where the suffering dwell

The Chalice of Life from which i Drank
poisoned me for love i poised
the truth so grim, dark and dank
and the peace i sought was none but noise

such misery doth come from time to time
but only when they run and flee
do i write this line and rhyme
to complete my sadistic glee

the iron maiden hugs me such
in a way of warmth feel free
to learn from pain and critical blows and much
is the key to the lock,

called

"joy amidst the misery".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home