Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sex in The Morning

I Could soooo imagine this happening.

*Dawn Breaks*

Girlfriend (GF): mmmmhmmmmmmm *cuddles up*

Me: Morning baby.

GF: Morning *smile*huddles even closer*

*kiss*

GF: Got work to do today Hun?

Me: ergh, yeah *stretch*yawn*

GF: want a quickie to get your day started? *seductive smile*runs slender fingers down my chest*

Me: hmmmhmmmmm *subtle smile + slight moan*

Me: oh shit, what time is it?

GF: 9:45?

Me ah crap, can it wait Baby? gotta head to mackers.

GF: what?!

Me: yeah, gotta get some hashbrowns. *jumps out of bed*gets dressed* i'll be right back...

Gf: @:(

------------------------------------------------------

Studying late night, i got my 4am hunger pangs.. since i ran out of Indomee, and its long overdue to run down to the shops to stock them up, i have nothing warm to eat at this hour, except for half frozen/heated pies and cold sandwiches from the day before at the 24 hour petrol stations.

i thought to myself, okay, ill wait till McD opens, get some drive thru McD Breakkie :D best idea all day.

so the time came, 9am - I drove out. On the way theres nothing on my mind other than those crisp tender golden brown hash

i was speeding even, well alittle bit. If im lucky i get puled over by cops who are passionate about hashbrowns too, or i wont get pulled over at all coz the cruisers are busy drive-thruing for hashbrowns as well, which was the case,.

i pull up to the black magic box where you yell out what you want, and you will get it a few meters down the small strip of road.

I yell out the magic words:

"8 hashbrowns please*

the black box buzzes bacl *Sorry please come again?*

realizing it was kinda weird, i rephrased what i just said

"errmm, 2 hot cakes and 4 hashbrowns" so it would loook like im ordering for two.

but reaching down my wallet, i dont have any money left :( all i have is an Eftpos card. feeling comforted i got into 1st- gear. then noticed a sticker at the side of the magic black box

"EFTPOST NOT AVAILABLE SORRY"

=grr you better damn well be sorry!

i said to the black box, not so magical afterall

"errm, is your eftpost working at the moment?"
it buzzed back
"sorry sir, its not working at the moment"
"i dont have any cash on me atm, is it okay if i go punch some cash out and come back?"
"you can walk in upstairs, they take eftpos up there."
"ahh suweeet"

so i park my car, and while i was reverse parking, a cop car passes by right infront of me. i lol'ed a little inside.

I went in, walked towards the counter, where theres this cute cashier looking at me, broadest smile ive seen all week,

"what can i get you today"

"2 hotcakes and 4 hashbrowns please"

another girl, this one even cuter blarred out

"TWO HOTCAKES AND FOUR HASHBROWNS?" with a smile that looks like this ---> :D

i swear to god, this girl was even more passionate about hashbrowns than i am judging from that :D look.

then she immediately handed me a doggy bag, a huge one

"THERE YOU ARE!"

amazed and amused, i said "wow..." and smile back to the enthusiastic cashier girl.

grabbed my pack, and left.

On the way in earlier and on my way out now, it just happened that people were walking in and out, and always 2 steps ahead of me, so they had been bestowed upon, the courtesy to hold the door open as they enter/leave because i was right behind them. and both different persons, did.

feeling like a king, i drove home with a grin.

The smell of hashbrowns filled my car deck, and i grinned alittle harder....

:D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lolol you do that to any girl and I can almost promise you cold nights for the next 6 months.

Sigh but that was exactly what was missing that morning when I went out to snap some pictures. A nice hot meal after a long walk. They need to open them McD's at 7 :(

8 hashbrowns, you monster lol.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home