Thursday, September 01, 2005

Irony's Of Life

irony's of my classes rather

last wednesday, i woke up late due to "technical problems" as my alarm phone didnt go off as intended.i ran my ass to class, constantly thinking about the fit athlete that i once (upon a time) was. i ran out of breath 1/3 of a 10 minute run. i was sweating hard on a winters day. and when i finally pushed the doors open into my class, thinking my lecturer would give me that sarcastic welcome, i cant see her anywhere in the room. my friends go like "RoY! Jane is not here". o.0" haxx! so all that run, is for nothing. well not nothing at least it showed how my stamina sucked.

another time, even back before the ^above^ incident, we heard rumours about a pop-quiz-essay. and so, i studied all my media materials, rememebring all the facts and dates. i set a goal for my self that night that i would cover | | that many chapters, but it was strange as my reading speed really declined that day. until 3am, i wasnt even half way thru my "proposed" plan. at 4.30am i couldnt bear it anymore, i went to bed with a heart full of guilt and worry. i wake up the next day, yet again late. my media tutor hates late comers. o, did i mention HATE? yes, HATE latecomers. once again i found myself running to class. well to cut a lon story short, my tutor was even late-er than i am. and guess what he said when he entered? well you guessed it, it has something to do with the quiz.

and now, just as i am typing this blog, i woke up 7am in my bids place, and plan to head home, take a shower and prepare for my 10oclock class. i then found myself arrranging my mp3 files into my mem card so i can listen to it on the waltz to my classes. then the clock at the bottom right side of my screen showed 9.51am. HOMG im gonna be late again. so and yes, i ran. i peeked into a class (where my class shud be held) but a totally different group of people. but the same lecturer. i dont know why but i opened the door and the whole class was looking at me weird. some girls were giggling away. my lecturer said, Roy, go back to bed. your class is at 11. its 10.30am now, and this explains why i am blogging out of break times.

Life itself, is an irony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home