Tuesday, May 02, 2006

HaHa...Ha?

see that line underneath? yeah that line.. anything inbetween the lines are not written by me. i copied it from that gay website..just thought you guys might wanna check it out but want to avoid all the oozing homo themes. so here you area collection of seriously gay jokes, courtesy of Colin and Kero

---------------------------

when we takin train home.. we keep sayin jokes.. haha.. ~ tis joke i tell darlin de.. he luff until wan die can.. hehe! =p

one day xiao zhu zhu's mum dun lyk xiao zhu zhu and bring xiao zhu zhu to the market and throw him there. den got someone knocked on the door of their house. OHH. is xiao zhu zhu~

den xiao zhu zhu's mum find it very weird so throw xiao zhu zhu at east coat park den faster run home! and den someone knocked on the door again! U GUESS WHO? yarrr. is xiao zhu zhu again!

very strangly, xiao zhu zhu always manage to come home! den the mum throw xiao zhu zhu at south africa.. and after one week xiao zhu zhu never come back leh.. i also dunno!!!

hm.. lyk tat lo.. erm.. NVM! abit cold tis one.. let me tell u another joke!

got many fans hor.. goin airport to fetch stefanie sun! then got one aeroplane arrived.. u all guess is tis the plane stefanie sun is comin down?









nope.... is jay chou~ so after a while.. got another aeroplane comin down.. u all guess is who?








IS XIAO ZHU ZHU COME BACK FROM SOUTH AFRICA LE!! =D


+++++++++++++++++++++++


once there was a muaji and a rock. then the muaji was always very evil to the rock. the rock said, "if you disturb me one more time, i shall push you into the river". the muaji disturbed the rock again. so the rock pushed the mauji into the river.

so funny right? yeah. ok. i tell you another joke.

one day jack wanted to send a letter to jill. so he put a letter into a bottle and sent it down the river. the next day, jill went to the river. what did she see?
she saw the muaji!


+++++++++++++++++++++++


Three vampires were on a tree, each bragging about being the best vampire of the three. All of the sudden, Vampire A flew away and came back within 10 seconds. His mouth was so full with fresh blood, excess of the blood were dripping from his mouth.

Vampire A : “You see that house?”
Vampire B : “Ya I saw.”
Vampire C : “Ya I saw.”
Vampire A : “I sucked all their blood.”

Vampire B then flew out of the tree, and came back in 5 seconds. Blood dripped from his mouth too.

Vampire B : “You see that village?”
Vampire A : “Ya I saw.”
Vampire C : “Ya I saw.”
Vampire B : “I sucked all their blood.”

Vampire C then flew out of the tree, and came back in 2 seconds. Blood dripped not only from his mouth too, but was also all over his face.

Vampire C : “You see that tree there?”
Vampire A : “Ya I saw.”
Vampire B : “Ya I saw.”
Vampire C : “I didn’t.”

++++++++++++++++++++


Actually it's not so bad -- Sometimes lame jokes can be lame until very funny - If you get what I mean - Hahaha

I have this one which my friends told me [I thought it was funny, but oh well] -

A Pancake + A ChineseBun.

Pancake always bully Bun. Bun warned Pancake to stop but it didnt. Thus, Bun pushed Pancake into the sea out of anger.

@_@

One man + One woman.
They promised to meet each other by the beach months later.
The day arrived, the man too, but not the woman. The man saw a shoe on the beach - Thinking it was the woman, he thought that she was in danger - Thus the police helped in the investigation.

They found something floating on the sea.

It was the Pancake!

---------------------------


what the fuckedy fuck was that all about?
am i supposed to be laughing?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Lian said...

I did not read any of those underneath the line. I was told what was in there.

I still prefer the 3 monkeys.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home