Thursday, April 27, 2006

Manners?

so i was in the library doing some research on my up coming essay. i had a brain-dead moment so i thought id revitalize my thinking capacity with the help of a good cuppa coffee.

so i left my desk with the computer running.

when i got back, i got this note on my fresh piece of A4 paper where i intended to write my findings...


Full Sized Image Here

the funny thing is, i wrote
manners-to define "civilization"
-polie
-good manners
-considerate to others

on the very top side of the page.

so who is being impolite? me or the john/jane doe?


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

really unfavourable things happened in the library today...again i curse my ability to read body-languages.

things are about to change, for better or for worse i dont care. i just hate the idleness.

2 Comments:

Blogger timothy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:20 PM  
Blogger timothy said...

kinda not surprised you got that.. i've experienced waiting years for people to finish with the damn computers.. AND when they seem to be fucking around at the coms. so i'm not surprised that that person got so pissed to scribble shit on your paper. haha.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home