Saturday, April 22, 2006

Holly Shiet

today, Arpil 22nd, i did something i havent done before...or havent done in a long time...so long i cant remember that if i ever did it...but anyway, today...

...I Prayed...

for the better of someone...

and after that, i skipped the "amen" part btw, i felt the geebers...like electricity crawling all over me. its like my insides inverted themselves..

then when i was taking a whizz it came to me, i believe there is a god, but he/she doesnt govern our every move..

and when Jesus comes again, we will all be judged right? even the non-believers.. so even for people like me, who do not practice the faith can benefit from the divine powers of prayer? i mean it is only fair that non christians can recieve some amount of help if they are suseptible to god's judgement in the end too right?


still ...solidarity prayers creep the hell outta me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home