Tuesday, April 18, 2006

If Only I Could...

there are many "If Only"s in the world..heres one..

"If Only I Could talk to Pimples..."

i would say...

1. not you again?!
2. weve run out of beer, you and your friends will have to go somewhere else...please?
3. hello pimple, meet oxy
4. just a little more...to ...the left...
5. get OUT! GET OUT!!
6. watch out shes gonna blow!
7. gee i wonder what my girlfriend will say about you
8. quick! here she comes! hide!
9. to burst, or not to burst..that is the question.
10. i hope youre all thats left from where you come from
11. get out of my face! literally
12. remember remember the fifth of november
13. you there?
14. lets play hide and seek! ill seek
15. forgive me for i have sinned
16. so THIS is what they call vengeance
17. oh...my...god...
18. *silence*
19. ouch
20. the basins that way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home