Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Title of Your Biography

my mom said im "always inviting splinters(headaches) into my life, because of the name i chose for my blog which she equated with my , biography.

so anyway, after a momnet of consideration, yeah i figured its time i turn over a new phase for my life...headaches arnt fun. no they arent..

asked my mom again for opinions, she said her biography had soemthing to do with "new chapters". like everyday is a new chapter...

thats really nice...wont give an in-depth interpretation of that but will probably do so in the near future..

now hmmmmmm gotta think of a new title..

calling for a poll here..

what would YOU name your book, if its a book about your life?

6 Comments:

Blogger f-r3d said...

Front cover title = "what's beneath truth's underpants?"

Back cover title
= "Fred's philosophy of life"

k, kidding, it will end up in junkyard if that ever get published.. but don't you think it would be kinda cool to have dual-title like that for a book?

anyway, if you really want some oppinion, here's my go,
front cover title (at least it's unique), = "tiny footprints on earth", back cover title = "Feedback from within, Fred..."

k.. hope that you get it..

5:34 PM  
Blogger Killl_Roy said...

aww Iris! from your blog you seem to lead an intersting life!

if i had a name like yours lol, how about "Iris's Eye"?

10:23 PM  
Blogger Kim Lian said...

Tears in my eyes,
Bliss in my heart.

My little butterfly is flying out of his cocoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Think of setting up a "Blog's Title" Reading = palm reading counter?

11:56 AM  
Blogger Killl_Roy said...

"Blog's Title" Reading = palm reading counter?

whats that?

1:16 PM  
Blogger Kim Lian said...

The title of your blog will tell you what to expect in future or how you will be living your life.eg "Splinters in my head" So it is equivalent to palm reading.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Kim Lian said...

Tell me the title of your blog and I will tell you your future.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home