Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Same Deal?

I have been thinking alot lately... too much apparently...

since ive started my blog, which is almost 2 years ago i was an angry soul. snarling, biting and chewing anything that pissed me off, then spat it out right back at their faces. alot of people fell victim to my viscious onslaught, including the ones i love.

in the end, the ones that have been hurt most are the people closest to me, friends, partners, even my family. but perhaps the one who has suffered the most -is myself.

so after these 2 years of my own life's "record", what am i today? the answer is - i am still the same angry soul, snarling, biting and chewing, if not more... but definately not less.

to geek it up abit:
"fear, leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads...to the darkside"
-Yoda

so the green midget speaks of the truth afterall.

its high time to change this old hatred of everything of mine, before more parts of my life is consumed into nothingness by nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home