Friday, March 31, 2006

The Thread Knot Lynch

Ron said my blog is full of poems...hes gotta run away from it..
but guess what Ron?

HERES ANOTHER! wakakakakaka


Dust glides around the stagnant air and hovers around me,
A creak from the wooden beam above breaks the infinite silence,
With darkness so deep it robs the sight i see
myself -a product of subtle violence.

My body sways with the blowing of still winds
my motion and the creaking sounds a work of art-
a canvas potrait, a towering sculpture, a great symphony
vibrant colours, shapes and sounds with no dignity.

A thread around my neck
The same thread on the beam
my body void of life
or so it seems?

In my carcass where life exists
even my mind has begged it to cease
Is this immortality?
or is this a desease?

Would you come,
and snip away my false equilibrium?
would you cure,
my solemn delirium?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home