Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Engel




throughtout the 20 years of my existance, i guess i am fortunate enough to say i have met 2 heavenly beings - Angels.

Call me cheesy call me naive call me pervert, but both of them happened to be females. i dont go around claiming people to be angels, why did i say what i did is because it is something i have felt. its a feeling words cannot convey.

maybe why i choose to call them Angels is because they are radiant, and distant at the same time. they are out of my reach, out of my bounds.

i am also not claiming that they ARE REALLY from heaven as defined by all religions in the world.

like the 1st, i have personified this 2nd Angel on pencil and paper as best i could.

1 Comments:

Blogger Killl_Roy said...

thanks for the compliment :)

but i think my drawings lack the depth...its only paper deep

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home