Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Silence Before the Storm

it is now 2:55pm

my deepest apologies for drawing upon those wet anologies all the time, but i think they best represent my mood and thoughts for now...

weather report: its been raining all sorts of domestic animals here in Tasmania, from rats to horses. my socks are never dry because of that.

i've been accused of cheating and breaching the student ordinances of my university because i brought in a suppsoedly "annoted" synopsys of the examined subject - Criminal Law.

sounds pretty absurd doesnt it? cheating in a criminal law exam... its like having a threesome in a churches confession box. okay bad metaphor, just ignore it.

here i am, im front of the computer in the IS laboratory, awaiting my fate as i have an appointment with Professor Chalmers - Dean of Law Faculty... i've been here waiting for the past 2 hours.

in this past 2 hours I...

-finally caught up with my contract law lectures on what is Illegality, tricky bugger it is...
-managed to browse through friendster and drop all my closest friends a short message
-tried to find out why the dents on my skin caused my prolonged pressure does not recover in the short time i imagined
-read up the types of symptoms for each type of nutrient difficiency
-checked all the mailboxes i could possibly check
-read up on ign.com
-read kennysia, xiaxue and timothytiah's blogs...

it is now 3:00pm

to come to think about it, thats alot done, considering my Illegality topic is now clearer to me.
what i dread most, is after 330pm this afternoon, is suddenly having even more time at my hands... because...

i've considered the top 3 worst-case scenarios if the Dean has deemed that i was indeed cheating in the exam.

starting from the least shit one is
3. fail my paper. which isnt that hard to take because i probably already failed it anyway
2. expell me from the university
1. expell me from the university then blacklisting my visa so i could not return to Australia as a student anytime soon.

if cases 2 or 1 is confirmed, then suddenly i will have all the time to do all i did in the past 2 hours...

it is now 3:05pm...

maybe i'll linger around here for a few minutes more... law faculty is just next door... wont take too long to find, locate and walk to the dean's office anyway.
.
.
.
.
bah 3:06....

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

WHY WON'T YOU SEND ME THE KITTY?!!?!?

Anyway okay how have you been, and please read my blog. Phiphosopher at blogspot dot com.

Okay? OKAY!!

-Iris Asta Maria :p

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home