Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Don Quixote


I want to be a meow cat meow
One that could purr and growl
could I be a Tabby? orange and cuddly?
Or an Ocelot that huntsalot.

I shall jump from roof to tree
and tree to thee.
I shall perch on curtain rails;
or a ceiling fan if that fails.

I shall bask under the sun
Or on hay stacks in a barn
I shall sleep like I am free
and go where my dreams bring me

I am Don Quixote reborn
His vision intact and untorn
I fence the villians I meet
and save the Maiden from the Keep

I slay the monsters in my traverse
even when the odds are adverse
Then I wake from my victorious nap
on my loving associate's lap

I stretch and let out a fiersome yawn
as I meet Dusk's Dawn
I then rub at my keeper's feet
to tell them its my time to feed.

It is luxury to live such a worryless life,
but yet experience adverture and strife.
It would truly be a Heaven Sent,
to live the life of my Feline Friend.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home