Friday, September 28, 2007

The Mind Of Mann

okay, so i posted up a picture of me clad in a heavy waterproof jacket, a humoungous camping back pack, a black beanie cast against a background of verdant green with the suns rays barely penetrating the canopy above, what added to the twist was that i had an almost done with cigarette between my lips.

i left this picture overnight in friendster and in MSN and the next day i wake up to a barrage of questions like "do you smoke?" or "omg! i didnt know you smoke!" and even a well-typed "im very dissapointed" text message from some of my family members.

o.O"

it was just a cigarette...

so i picked this picture to represent me at this time of year, as it best reflects my mood right now, and i get a whole lot of messages dishing me because i added a fag to paint my mood picture.

what about my other literary works? death, blood, plague, pain, suffering, hell, brimstone and ashes... are just a few of the other very sinister words used. i chose to use those words not because they sound cool; it is because they represented me at that time. so those words dont mean a thing to you?

why dont you ask me questions like "are you okay?" or "what does that poem mean? you sound disturbed" or anything along those lines, everytime the words "death" appear in my writings... but i get dished so badly by my peers and worst my family because of one picture. i guess the saying is true, a picture speaks a thousand words. no matter how hard i try to write my feelings with words, i wouldve needed a thousand words where what i needed to do, is simply post a picture of my bleeding hand, or a mangled face on the net to get my message across-that I, Am, Suffering from Life.

to be frank and very honest, i was damned happy i had that one cigarette (which i nicked from Rick after he was nearly done with it).

for me, the torments that emancipates from within the mind are far more devastating than what a single cigarrette could ever dream of doing, that is if, its function in the world is to kill off any one person who smoked any one cigarette.

seriously. hei.

next time you see a bad picture of me, this goes to all of you, just stop and think...
"...just WHAT are you insinuating"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home