Sunday, August 26, 2007

Envy

She had green eyes.

the type that if you stare long enough into it, you will lose yourself. It sent my skin running, tingling with every sensation known to man, yet it warmed my heart to the point it starts to melt. Her hair sways with the beat, and her feet, steadfast on the ground.

She was a moving monument. Her presence asserted itself onto me, i was instantly dwarfed by her magnificience. Yet my ego had allowed it to be. The sight of her humbled even the proudest of lions.

She had green eyes.

If DaVincci had had her as a speciment, the Mona Lisa would be like the moon on its palest night. colourless, lifeless, barren and uninteresting.

Her smile was one of Heaven's best, her laughter is notoriously hellish. The duo could make any man feel both afterlives, right here on earth.

She had green eyes.

I stared into her green eyes. I was lost, yet I have found what was missing for a long time.

I breathed her in, and "euphoria", was redefined.

she had green eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home