Sunday, June 22, 2008

Part Fiction

So I was driving out to get some chores done.

going along a familiar route, it brought about familiar sights and familiar grounds, then I heard this loud bang, and on the opposite lane, a car was coming at me on fire. The car exploded into flames in a split second, and it veered off its lane – crashing in my direction. I gently hit the brake pedal, to monitor the trajectory of the wreck, and in that split second, my judgment tells me it was best to stay stationary.

Not to my surprise i was correct in making that decision as the fireball rolled past in front of my car, missing me by about 3 meters. After the coast was clear, i went on my way because there were other cars present, and they would go to his aid. The bank was going to close anyway i better not miss the payment. So i drove off

In the bank, just when i had cleared my payment with the teller, someone yelled out at the front door, i glanced behind me just to see two masked men, armed with sawn off shotguns. It was a bank heist.
The guys said no one move or they will shoot, the crowd fell flat on the ground. I felt inclined to do so, but when i looked at the tip of both guns, i can see a slight flare in diameter, and the black colour was not consistent with the rest of the barrel.

“fake” I said to myself, so i just walked past them out the front door. They yelled insults at me and pointed their fake guns at me ordering me to stay put, i looked at them and went ‘lol’ try again with real guns next time.

One of them, feeling exposed, lunged at me. I crouched a little to put pressure into my knees so i could dive out at the last second, and i did. He fell towards the metal railing behind me, hitting his head hard. While Struggling to maintain his balance i aimed his “shotgun” at me, i just turned and walked away. The other guy ran to help his mate out. The security guards, now realizing the guns were fake, were on them in a split second, and quickly overpowered them.

I got on my car, started the engine, then noticed my fire extinguisher on my passenger seat.while holding it in my hands, I thought to myself, ‘this thing keeps rolling around when i take corners, pretty annoying”, and thought of a place to tuck it in.

It was then my car door suddenly swung open, and another guy held a knife to me.
“get out” he said. He was trying to hijack my car.

I turned off the engine, took the keys in one hand, holding the extinguisher in the other, i said “look mate, all i have to do, is squeeze this trigger here, and its going to let out a huge stream of white powder. The cops on the other side of the street are sure to pay notice and they will come. The keys are with me, and you wont be able to go anywhere except run... so, id advise you, to hijack someone else’s car okay?” he looked behind, and saw that there were indeed police on the other side, finding truth in what i just said, he said “you watch out you fuck!”
Slammed my door and ran off with the knife under is jacket.

What a day

I reached home finally, and went to take a shower. After that i did my late night grooming, shaving and etc. But as i looked into the mirror

OH MY GOD! IS THAT A PIMPLE?! OH SHIT!!! WHAT DO I NOW?! HOLY HELL MOTHER OF GOD! SHIT!1 HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO OUT NOW?! "dont panic dont panic"

Taking a few deep breaths, “ok ok calm down” i said to myself, my mind racing for a solution. It was then I spotted ANOTHER pimple under the 1st one.
OH MY GODDDDD! NOOOOOO!

/panic

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man you starting to sound all womanly and stuff. Must be like Jason, see pimple then squeeze it out and cue evil laughter after that.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home