Thursday, May 04, 2006

A Letter To (Insert Name Here If You Support Colin&Kero)

I apologize for my vulgarities in the last post, but like alot of things namely "manners", "rude-ness" and "taste", its a term relative to to different types of people. it cannot be gauged and measured using the imperial units system. nor the System International (add a squirt of French to that last word).

anyway, if you (my very prized and all so exalted readers) find it offensive...

...its only you :)



SO, i pulled a copy-paste-laughaboutit no-jitsu in my last post. and apparently i got some complaints, tagboard email etc, and i shall attempt to defend myself by justifying my actions.

i know i know its wrong to poke fun of fags *pokes*laughs*
but when i tried to voice my bigomic perceptions on THIER site (that which will not and do not need mentioning) i was constantly slapped down like a fly greeting an electric fly swatter, OR the other way round whichever you prefer SO...

ive decided to post my bigomic and "rude"(remember its relative) opinions RIGHT HERE on my own blog! :D genius eh? *cough*

so now, you can either flame me, like what Jin did (relatively) which is essentially what alot of anti-gay and gay-haters did on THAT site (which will not and dont need mentioning).

right there, thats enough to argue.

and if youre going to counter my counter-counter offensive measure with the "oh its your choice you made when you visited that site" defense,

then... (oh noes)

(note the lack of use of the *"inverted"* commas)

You made Your choice of Coming here, into My site THEN feeling Offended(relative term).

so is your action justified? if they are, then you have no right to comment on the anti-gays, soliciting them what NOT to do, because youve just done it :)

it is people like you who fill the authors of THAT site (that which will not..etc) with glee. how their duet-performance has made such a chaos, seperating the Singaporean Public into two -supporters and otherwise.

ironic as it seems. me posting this, completely contradicts what ive just preached so eloquently.




Homosexuality is an alternative culture. So am I

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim Lian said...

Sometimes we just acknolwdge the existence of certain things or certain happenings but it does not mean that we need to agree or disagree, support or do not support.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Killl_Roy said...

like ive said. all these things are relative.

some people support gays (condone, endorse), some have a neutral stand for it, some are completely against it. whatever their reasons are i dont care.

my opinion like everyone elses, is relative. it doesnt bear weight to the "truth" of the matter, nor is it binding.

so what if you support gays, so what if i dont?

so what if they post all their daily(very ordinary and non-cognitive) endeavors? to me i would like to reflect on that, and ponder on their actions from time to time.

what ive come to, i voice them here in the blog. not to spread it like propaganda, but rather an outlet, an exit.

i do not wish to preach, and i dont think i am doing so.

read my posts at your own disgression. you are not bound by my syllabus and this is definately not a text book you must abide to

3:45 PM  
Blogger Kim Lian said...

ok ..lah...

11:40 AM  
Blogger timothy said...

bah. pay complainers no fuck. ignored complainers dont come back.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home