Monday, May 22, 2006

Liars

Breaking a vow...

The Things ive heard and the events ive witnessed and seen,
from peaceful Serenity to Opulent Turbulence,
Traversed and diverse the places I have been,
which were not by chance or luck and difference an occurance.

The words youve said are inductively inconsistant.
Your verbs are choked in the static of silence, of dyslexia.
yet you act in the manner so eloquent and persistant,
that gave me the familiar feeling of betrayal, of nostalgia.

I share my truths, my facts, and my own beliefs;
you stamp down firmly and preach your etiquette,
But they fall like winter winds on Autumn leaves.
then why should i? justify? my cigarette?

As opposed to what ive felt regarding these matters,
There are no exemptions and excuses for gender-the feminine.
we are both professionals in this school of actors,
But we have sure lied to one another,we-the synonym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home