Sunday, May 07, 2006

More Teal Than Purple

I Speak, you listen, or not. I teach i preach I spill,
I shared my secrets with you.
i tell you your secrets, you tell not yours.
i Sing, not eloquently, but i talk more still.

I Shared, I bled, I Tore myself inside out
I said I, and i said you,
I said we, i said he
but you, i cant live without.

you drift, or i have been
away from each other.
my mood smothers
terrors not you nor i have seen

Again i lay in waste,
amidst the misery of the failure
i have brought upon myself.
Then i question my taste
my faith
but who then?
will come to my save?

to point at you would be
the biggest joke of history
for its either you, or I
who have brought this curse upon my eye

so gouge them
so i will not see
so i will not feel
my skin being peeled

so cut me, and stab,
decapitate, fornicate
subjugate, masocate
my soul you so gluttenly ate

or have i served it?
to you on a silver plate
nonetheless
its tettered, battered and raked

rejection, contraction
detection, sensation
question, billion
tension, rejection

still here i am
speaking on your behalf
and im crucified
on a barbed shaft

i yell, i scream
i cry and i weep
i sing, i sang
but im not redeemed

ashes on my feet
dust in my mouth
sand in my eyes
scalded in me deep

why put such a torment on me?
on myself
this is uncalled
unsanctioned
unprecedented
un-understood
unpleasant
unlively

friends become enemies
enemies become friends

i am the turtle
hiding in my shell
its more teal
than purple



(beer does that to you, bad rhymes bad composition bad mood, bad poetry)

1 Comments:

Blogger timothy said...

bad? i like it.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home