Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Red Riot Roy

yeah apparently, "Roy" means "red"... with its origins tracing back to pre-UK Scottland.

i dont remember when this notion came to my head, but i told Richard, "lets play a game - to see who can come back with the most outrageous hair colour after the holidays".

he said i was looking for attention lol. which was true. after i dyed my hair blone last year i had quite a few conversations with alot of people i wouldnt have if it wasnt for my haircolour... which was nice.. i always enjoy a conversation..

anyway, due to some reasons i cant remember, i redyed my hair black around new year.. a decision i kinda regretted :( whats wrong with being blonde?

so anyway, im here in Melbourne, (yeah Melbourne baby~!) and being a faithful dog i always go back to the same barber... the hairstylist remembers me..

this time, im going Red.

its not that i WANT the attention that im going to get once i get this color on my head... (im gettn it already, ever since i got here ive been getting alot of weird cockstares..) .. i think it helps me express myself....to myself...

i dont care what you think about my haircolour, i just think its a pretty fun feeling to wake up and look into the mirror, seeing a complete stranger, meeting a completely new day..

it kills precedence.. and i like it.

besides, did i mention Roy means Red? in some language i dont know about...maybe norse?

but nothing Beats ol ' Fred with his braided hair...he looks like Predator from Predator lol..




aside from gettin my hair done here in Melbourne, i wanna do somestuff with you guys before i head back to Tazzie..

them are:
-Mich i wanna play squash with you! as promised! hope you have extra racquets*spelling?
-get to a Trance Club with anyone willing to go with me (cmon guys! dance!)
-get smashed while doing item #2

ummnn....

-basically have fun with no regards to whatsoever that has no correlation to having fun :)

make my day

4 Comments:

Blogger timothy said...

No shit. Lemme see!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Killl_Roy said...

wewt Tim!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Mz said...

hey, WE redyed ur hair to black becoz the blonde was lookin ORANGE already.. it was so... gawdy.. however u say it. it was nasty! when u were back to black u looked better, at least ur hair didn't puff up as much.. hehe, get a good haircut.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Killl_Roy said...

the ..ummn...Greek guy...or...Syrian..or..i dont know he looked MiddleEastern/Mediterranian guy butchered my hair..its really thin now..

but i like this red hair do :P

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home