Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Russian Roulette

is it spelled that way? well anyway..

this was what happened yesterday... i was so stuffed studying my Journalism, at 5pm ive decided to take a nap//wake up at 8-9pm or so and continue studying...

however, things dont always happen the way it is planed right? i woke up..the sky was dark, okay..expected..but when i looked at the time, it was 7am...

time to PANIK>?

no, no. i kept my cool..breathing in and out...despite the fact exams are taking place in 2 hours time... i half zilch in my head...

carefully selected a few topics to study...and i studied them..

met up with Nathan, James, and James, Jeff and Ian...stepped into the exam half...

flipped the paper and whaddya know? everything i read about this morning was there...waving at me..


so yeah, the purpose of this post is to thank ALL OF YOU who wished me : LUCK : and those who ive stolen their luck from :! ) esp Mich xD

but the person who aided me most was someone i dont know, or havent met in person...

her name is Valerie.. thanks for all your notes Val :) dont worry ive amde full use of them in the shortest amount of time hehe, hopefully my results will turn out to be acceptable...

and also Richard/Rome for getting me the notes in the 1st place. you guys ROxors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home