Monday, June 12, 2006

A Good Day To Die...

so i jsut came out from my history exam...

Never have in my life, have i wrote soooo much bullshit, in so little time...

i was dished King Charles and his execution, wrote crap load of crap on ...crap...i cant remember what my 2nd question was...oh right, the Great Cat Massacre...no im not kidding.. that is the topic...

but my 3rd question takes the cake "Frederick the Absolutist Enlightenment-er"....

what the shit is an Enlightenmenter?

the only reason i chose to write the 1st 2 topics was because i based my essays on them, and they both got a "please fucking see me" as a score.. the 3rd one, dont think i did sufficient reading even tho i ate the passages 3 times over...

i raced myself to get out of the exam hall, the i was down to 18 minutes when i wrote the last word in my past sentence in my last paragraph.. 2 minutes left...i HAVE to get out...(because the last 15 minutes you have to stay in thruout), i had to get out because im done with my essay, and i dont want to read it over...i'll kick myself stupid...because i know what i wrote was a bunch of historical crap...

no i cant live with that..

im so gonna fail this exam...but hey at least i had fun failing this one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim Lian said...

All those that you have gone through have a name, it is called "EXAMINATION" - All students have gone through that, some at a greater intensity, some less. However, what you have gone through,you are able to re-collect and write them out vividly.

You are going to survive it, students do.

God bless you.

I love you.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Killl_Roy said...

i think i wrote this post alittle too dramatically...

it was horrible sure, but at least i had something to write in the exmams to make it up to my conscience...

nah, not thinking of dying anytime soon.

it was just hell fun to write and dish ancient figures at an almost personal level (im talking about my history exam btw). "suicidal"..but fun :)

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home