Friday, June 09, 2006

What The...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK




YES, feel my fuckstration. you dont like that fucking word you better stop reading this post.

im fucking pissed enough already and fucking blogspot wont load the screen fast enough ima fucking strangle the next person i see.

what could be worse than a fucking "F" stamped in red when you recieve your assignments back is a fucking "please see me" written in italics the Italians themselves cant fucking recognize.

why not you just fucking fail me? end my fucking misery?! i spent godddamn many hours on that fucking piece of shit you throw at us everyonce so often, at least you can give me a 1 sentence comment at the fucking end, saying "youre fucking off topic" or "you fucked up the format" or "its the fucking reference" .. or a simple "you fucking suck!" will do..

dont give me back a "please see me" for fucks sake without even trying to hint me where the bloody fuck did i do wrong along those two fucking thousand words.

fuck...

im so fucking dropping History next semester...the things a fucking waste of time.

no i wont apologize for my fucking profanity.

3 Comments:

Blogger davors said...

hmmmm...
chill...

"please see me"
is better than
"please fuck me"

10:46 PM  
Blogger Killl_Roy said...

oh that would be the most HOriffic thing i could possibly see in my life time.

11:15 AM  
Blogger meiqi said...

I've seen a worse one..
instead of "please see me" it says..

"you need help"

now that is a true wt* inducing statement..

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home