Monday, June 05, 2006

Dont Worry...Be___?

it would be good to have some lubricant to help untangle your optical nerves later... after youve read this...IF you finnish it..that is..

anyway..

i ran around the web, reading random blogs of friend's friend's friends..and in each i found very similiar blog topics. its that time of year when people fuss about exams and tests and assignments, stuff to do with the world of academia etc..

yes yes i know they are worried, but then i look at myself(yes me!)..im a student too! and what am i doing? -reading blogs and all non-exam related stuff from the infinite depths of the internet...

im not worried about my exams...not one bit...Jo said "its good then, that shows youre confident", but i havent studied to be honest with myself. at this point, visualizing myself failing every subject is very possible..and very "achievable".

still i stand here, staying in my un-worried state.

am i supposed to be worried because i am not worried about my worrying exams that i should be worried about? or am i beyond worry? its higly unlikely because i know i havent prepared enough to sit through my papers without a worry.

i looked around me in the library today, and i saw people (duh =.=), burying their heads deep into their text books.. i can smell their "worry" from 5 cubicles away.. and i worry for them, i worry for their exams, my friends especially. all digging hard at it. and from the bottom of my heart id really wish them all the best (i mean it when i say it).

then i look at myself once more...i go "wtf". im not studying! and im not worried because of that fact either!

i sat on my suitcase on a saturday afternoon, looked at the time..3:30...then i stared at my hand...and when i next looked up, it was 4:30.

i sat there, breathing without realizing i did nothing but breathed for an hour ...

"dont worry until worry worries you".

what if worry never worried me and never will worry me?

need the lube now? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home