Saturday, June 10, 2006

Imagine...

this is what happened to me today..
i hopped into a motorboat, put the engine power to full, and sped off into the open ocean..

after driving into the blue infinity for an hour, i asked myself "where the hell am i going?"

so i set my course back to where i came from, my engine power died..

so i was there....stranded....powerless...hopeless....lost >.>

im referring to my exams btw...
wrote for an hour about manners, and i didnt know what the hell i was writting about.. when i attempted other questions, it was worse because i have nothing to write about at all!

but Bryce was the best, he came out and asked me
B-"how'd it go Roi?!"
R-"terrible..."
B-"i wrote absolute crap in there, which questions did you do?"
R-"manners, and a few others"
B-"yeah i did manners too, i wrote 'manners is so important in medieval societies because without it weak people would suffer and die'".


ROFLMAO! gosh, Bryce you redefined the word "crap" lol
anyway, i hope stuff really turn out for the better for the both of us :) peace bro

A litle prayer for my friends:
-Well done Tiney, you displayed awesome grace in the exam hall
-Hope you get well soon Line
-Richard can start singing "O when the 'D's come marching in! O when the HDs marching in..."
-Peter you'll do just fine if not great!
-Simon the great! thanks for driving my ass down to subway and be my grub/library pal
-Carman stop wowing, go study :p
-BenzoHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
-Moe gduckrice.
-J lol !
-Shiro-o-o-o-o-o-o-o (thats how you sound like in Vent xD)

to everyone stuck in the Uni exam vicious cycle - ALL THE BEST..and i mean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home