Monday, June 19, 2006

It Doesnt Work That Way

to hone up on my article writting skills, since im required to write one on the spot tmr, ive decided id try it here!

How do you put an elephant into a kitchen refrigirator in under 3 steps?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the answer is - YOU CANT!

its the same as my Journalism notes and my head! no matter what i do or how i do it, it's not working! ive read the same slide 7 times now, and when i look at it for the 8th time, it looks as if its the 1st time im reading them...

im pissed sleepy, im pissed tired, im pissed bored, im pissed pissless and yes im PISSED!
what the hell am i doing?!
i want to study a subject where there is a TEXTBOOK. gosh i miss those bulky things...

surviving on vvery badly written lecture notes (there arent any prepared for us supposedly to help us attain "journalistic skills).

my ass, i couldnt even BE a journalist if i fail my friggin degree, whats the use of "journalistic skillzz" then?

note to Roy: you can never write shorthand...

tell me if this makes sense:

"Dsgnd to blnc 2 dmct rts, tort o strct lbty".


i'll just go to bed now...wake up tmr and be DONE with the exam...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home