Friday, September 09, 2005

Dark Artistry

After getting stoned over too much RedBull drinks, i was waltzing without a tune down the street where a cab nearly hit me (or me hittn the cab), that sent my head spinning. and i wonder what would happen to me or my soul (if i ever had one) ?

then i embarked on a journey on my own in my mind, what would i see when i plunge into the abyss of hell. i came up with a couple of images, some entirely though of (purely fictional), some, i have seen with mine own eyes.

im thinking of making it into a 12,13 maybe a 17 piece gallery. im up to 5 pieces at the moment. the sketches may give some people a foresight, a preview of what their afterlives may look like, to others, its just a form of art. interprate my drawings in which ever perspective you would prefer.

but there is a dillemma, should i? post them here piece by piece? or should i publish them all together when its completed? so im thinking maybe you guys can decide for me? please post a comment here on whether i should do it piece by piece or a gallery all together? thanks



also follow my humble page for later updates if you find it to your liking

2 Comments:

Blogger f-r3d said...

either way, it's all cool..

However.. if u specifically need an answer.. i would say.. piece by piece..

6:06 PM  
Blogger Killl_Roy said...

aye, okay then. thanks :)

but at the moment ive stopped producing the last few pieces. nad now that i look back at them, they look pretty crude...gonna need to finnish touch it alot more..

thanks for the feedback

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home