Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Another Mechanical Metaphor

i usually walk into my room after a long day at uni to the familiar humm of my laptop.. but on monday, it was different...

i wasnt welcomed by "room-mate"; dead-silence greeted me instead.

my laptop has decided to just.. "give up" lol

i shouldve treated it better :( now that its gone i have no way of expressing my gratitude to it..

okay...this is beginning to sound weird and crazy..

anyway, the point im trying to make is that, i actually envy my laptop.. being able to just go away into oblivion without having to fuss about anything. (i am sad but...)

sometimes i just wish i can do the same..one minute decide that i dont want to breathe anymore, and *snap* slip into the comforting darkness..

sigh...

i'll miss you dear laptop.. may you rest in peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home