Monday, May 08, 2006

Pleading Insanity

i mustve gone mad.

just last night I was hysterical, lunatical?, crazy, absolutely-wheener-thru-the-brain, suicidal. had to draw blood once more to calm myself down. slept with tears, blood, sweat and toil.

things didnt get better when i woke up. i ask myself questions ive asked ages ago

"why am i awake?" the sun didnt greet me with its warmth, it burned instead. searing my eyes ging through the back of my head.
"
then half way thru classes, i met my redeemer. she wanted company, so did i. thats 1 thing i can definately provide, and doing what i do best- we had a conversation.

we talked about stuff, little did she know the things we talk about affects my life more than ways she can possibly imagine. but it doesnt matter, being able to talk to her is all i ever needed

she is Heavenly indeed, for her voice and visage pierced the darkness brought on from the night, and moisturized the blazing sonnenshine.

5 minutes later she had to leave.

I felt okay :) great infact.

again, little did she know...

5 minutes turned my whole day around.

class was UTTERLY boring., but i did recieve another one of my news articles back frm Journalism.

id say it would be fairly difficult to wipe the grin off my face, mainly because ive been getting distinction after high distinction after distiction for my work at Uni. *brags* my academic luck mustve polarized itself. i could barely scrape off a credit or pass back in college and the institutions before that. i just hope and pray this streak wouldnt end soon. or end at all!! :D *slaps self in the face - dream on*

thats a thumbs up for my life

but there thumbs pointing the other way too.
now i question my power of judgement. am i still the character judging seer? being able to tell motive by picking up traces of non-verbal messages from people? people like friends.

are my friends? really my friends? are they hostile? theres been a conflict of interest, but personally, i would like to keep our current status- friends.

so, may be best man win :)

winner treats the loser with a beer. two even.





my mood swing pwns yours woman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home