Monday, October 10, 2005

A Tribute

this is just a tribute

recently i have alot of things to do (DoH!) and besides drinking gallons (UK) of coffee, nothing much helps me get thru these days. but again and again, i am saved by guardian angels sent from beyond the heavens.


Elena - helped me in the printing of countless high quality pictures and texts for my god damned projects and reports

ChaiLee - For renting/lending/giving me your field report for refference! i have lost my drive to do this project but with your copy in hand i am once again motivated!

Rick - For putting the blanket on me when i fell asleep on the couch (not gay) and washing all the cups ive used =/ im sorry for that

Tim - For sheer company xD but really needed it sometimes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND all the people i cant think off at this spur of the monet =p ill add you ugys in once i remember :)

i am in the debt of alot of people. truely grateful i have friends like you guys

"and if you need to move a sofa or kidnap Howard's grandson, you know who to call ;)"
-Roy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home