Friday, May 12, 2006

Get In Que

so people wait for their "people" or "person" to come.. ive seen many of my friends or people get their people just by waiting..

sometimes i wished i was awaited for, but having that thought itself makes me laugh at myself so hard my abs would hurt.

so, her "person" finally came...after a year and a half...were you so blind before? up until now? or you hesitated for some reason i dont know..

if youre reading this and dont understand a wooden nickle what im trying to say, its normal because i dont know either =/

so anyway...just wanna say that i love you..

yeah....that pretty much sums up everything. but today i just got a feeling that i might/want/suddenly have to urge to try and learn how to "unlove" you.

see it as a safety measure...like purposely detonating some grenades on a snow slope so an avalanche wont happen...

guess ill get in que then..and wait for my very own "person".

2 Comments:

Blogger MERMAID and MIGHTY K said...

Your "person" will come no worries :)
Its just a matter of time. Try not to brood about this and lead life as per normal. Perhaps spend more time with your peeps instead?
Sorry I sound like an irritant here :/

10:05 AM  
Blogger Killl_Roy said...

haha naw, i dont even know what irritant means =p

what if shes one of your peeps? guess ill hang with my OTHER peeps then lol

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home