Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Quiet After The Storm

I spilled and poured like there was no tomorrow.

But instead of a deluge, draught followed in the wake of my revelation.

Nope, it did not go anywhere near what I’ve hoped for. And I was depressed. It was then my sister logged in msn with a msg attached to her name

“life would be boring if you always get what you wanted”.

From that line, I drew and asserted my new found optimism.

I moved my pieces in this 3-man chess game.

Your turn,

Still There is already an overwhelming amount of evidence that I have been defeated. I’ve lost in this “race” of sorts. Guess I am trying hard not to blame myself, I keep telling myself “hey he started a year and a half earlier in the game.” But we all know that isn’t the reality.

“Defeat-is momentary”, some great guy said some time ago. Tho I despised the saying in a lot of ways, I am going to believe it for once.

Just let me lick my wounds… ill be right there.

Looks like I’m getting a free beer after all (: …. For now.

You’ll get your treat. Cant promise it to be soon tho.

2 Comments:

Blogger MERMAID and MIGHTY K said...

hey..
cheer up :)

2:17 PM  
Blogger Killl_Roy said...

lets just say im stuck in limbo where im happy but devastated at the same time...

lets just say thank you

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home