Sunday, July 09, 2006

Last Solace

When one sleeps, they are cut off from the world. it is a black blissful world where anything is possible yet whatever the consequences, we could ignore. when youre dreaming that is....

or is it?

i really had been enjoying my holidays here in Melbourne.. tho i havent done alot of things i said i would, it was still very enjoyable. what worries me is the things that i HAVENT done (the type that yore supposed to do).

dreaming and sleeping is blissful, but you can only stay in that zone for that long.. whats worse is when your dreams reflect reality..

like an insight to what is to come later in life... or tomorrow... or when this holiday ends..

i dreamt that i was back in Tasmania. chores and chores then nothing but chores await me, greeting me with arms wide wide open, ready to engulf me in all the routine nightmare.

>.<" not nice...

today was the 1st morning ive tossed and turned around my "sleeping area" since the holidays started...im usually bouncing with energy and joy in the morning...
this morning i hesitated to get out of "bed".

because i could feel the reality of the real world clumbering down on me. all the real-life drama... the place where i sleep is the only solace i could get, but i can only stay there for so long...

whats worse is i can feel something brewing...something that is not supposed to be there, festering within my friends. a few of them..wont name them yet...dont want to freak anyone out..

but despite the distance, i can feel it resonating towards me... some friends are distant...some friends too close for comfort. whatever the outcome, it affects me.

at this point, id say it affects me in a grim way.

time to buckle up. things are ahead of us and we must be ready to face them when they come.

together my friends. together we shall brace the malovelent future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home