Saturday, December 25, 2004

An Icy Splinter I Welcome

It is December again, to be more specific- Christmas

A joyous time of a year, the best id say. Where everyone is happy (at least they are supposed to be = P). a high thats not on the pill. Presents litter the floor, each box contains a little secret,a big smile and a little hope. Being home with my family and friends,being close to them has fufilled my sense of longing; though some distant they remain close at heart. Miss you guys.
Christmas may be the most boring time of the year to some, nothing to do claimed a few. But to me, i love the nothingness, the stone, for i know when studies are back, i would long for these days again. To me, Christmas is the best holiday one can get in a year. however, the traffic jams on the streets act as a ward, to keep you in your home, to spend time with your family, especially for some of us who have gone far out for far too long.
Everything falls into place, family, friends, home, presents...nothing could be more spherical but I still sense a void in the abundance. I sit on my garden bench and wonder, "wheres the @&*#$!* SNOW?!?!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home