Saturday, November 01, 2008

Flick of a Switch

I was sitting outside on the porch, having a coffee, enjoying the warn sun, thinking of what question i should tackle next for the exam when a heard this loud buzzing above my head.

I thought myself "ah shit if its a bee it would be a bad time to get stung by it", then it flew away as quickly as it came. Having nothing around me except my slippers, i thought i would wield them with both hands and snap the bee between if it comes back.

Then immediately i felt guilty for having such cold-blooded murderous thoughts. "its just a bee, probably collecting nectar from the nearby plants"

The buzzing noise came right after i had that revelation, and found out, instead of it being a bee,

it was a mother huge fly.

...

"kill that fucker."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol mother huge fly. Did you manage to kill it in the end? :O

Speaking of which, I was made to kill a lizard yesterday, very much against my own will. I'm so going to hell man :(

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol I pwned a fly to manage to sneak into my room too. Poor fella. So I'll meet u there moe.

4:50 PM  
Blogger benlim said...

when bored, we burn moths and spiders with zippo fluids!

or with deodorant and lighter.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Killl_Roy said...

"Fly-Killing commitee"

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home